A strong technology department is important for success in the modern business landscape. Instead of spending time worrying about the technology department, businesses everywhere are looking to hire a reliable IT support staff to provide assistance with hardware and software issues. Fulton May provides a unique mix of young, innovative professionals and experienced veterans to ensure that every client receives only the highest quality service that the field has to offer. Any business leader who desires to spend more time growing the business and less time dealing with technology problems should contact Fulton May who provides experienced IT services in Downers Grove, Illinois.
IT Consulting Services in Downers Grove
Business leaders understand the importance of maintaining an edge on the competition. This involves having more advanced machinery than the competition and staying up to date on the latest advances in the field. Unfortunately, the field is changing so quickly that people are having a hard time keeping up. Fulton May works hard to hire professionals who have gone to school to learn about these different models and bring their pros and cons to the table for the benefit of our clients. Furthermore, we have strong relationships with some of the top manufacturers such as Lenovo, Dell, Microsoft, and HP. This relationship leads to steeply discounted prices on advanced equipment for our customers.
Downers Grove IT Services
Stop going to multiple places for different pieces of the IT department. With Fulton May, clients will enjoy a complete suite of IT services that will keep the department running efficiently. Our services include:
- Complete Systems Monitoring: We constantly monitor servers and systems to fix problems before the client even notices they’re there.
- Preventative Maintenance: Preventative maintenance is important for extending the efficiency and longevity of every machine, computers included.
- Help Desk is Open 24/7: We promise that our professionals are always available to offer support regardless of the time or day.
- Cyber Security is a Priority: Tougher viruses mandate even tougher cyber security and Fulton May makes this sector a priority
- Management In-Person and Remotely: While remote surveillance is nice, some problems still require on-site intervention. That’s why we do both.
- One Fee: Our costs are transparent because that is what our customers deserve. Enjoy a predictable monthly fee that keeps the budget balanced.
Who needs Experienced IT Services
- Small-to-medium sized businesses
- Real estate companies
- Retailers or wholesalers
- Manufacturing Companies
- Non Profits
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery is Key
The weather in the 60540 changes drastically, particularly in the winter. A blizzard, theft, or even human mistakes can take servers off-grid and lead to a significant amount of lost data. We know that time is money and rely on cloud computing technology to ensure that data is always backed up to a safe and secure location. Furthermore, we have highly trained disaster recovery teams that can remove data from broken hard drives and save valuable data.